Blog 10: English Language Challenges
Hi all!
Today I will tell you my experience with english,
well, I have not had english for a long time, I returned to university and I
have never been very good in english, I have always been ashamed to speak it.
For this reason, english was four terrible for me because I had to speak in
classes always in english, there were times that in the whole class I did not
speak to avoid the shame that caused me.
My experience with the class of english is better
than in my school, because it is much more
entertaining even though sometimes I am embarrassed. I liked watching videos
and movies in the english class, I felt that I was getting close to the
language, although sometimes I did not understand much what the actors said,
because they spoke very fast or that pronounced badly. That's why I feel that I
should practice more english, possibly in my vacations, so that at a time when
I need to put it into practice I can speak well and understand everything and I also want to learn “advanced english” to be
able to read papers
scientific correctly.
scientific correctly.
Outside of class I do not usually talk much in
english, because I not have time and in my house is very hard speak in english,
I would have to speak alone :c buuuut with my friends we talk sometimes. And finally I need to talk about blogs, I really do not like to write it, but I feel that it has helped me.
is all for today!
Kisses
I remember the english 3 examen. You don't let my speak!!
ResponderEliminar