Undergraduate
Hi everyone! Today I will write about the postgraduate course that
I would like to carry out, because ir the topic of day jaja. Really today I not have idea about of my future, only
in the nearby future I graduate of dentist. I have many ideas about what to do, that interests me the most is studying doctorate in science of dentisty, for many reasons, the first reason is that i loved the program ofdoctorate because is a program free there are subjects mandatory, but most are optional, you choose what you want to investigate. The second reason is that I would like to work with Dr. Vernal in his line of research that belongs to this doctorate, and the most important, I like this topic. I want to study about
periodontal biology and relate to immunology. I would like to study mainly in
Chile, but to do internships in other laboratories abroad, and the study full
time, because the program of doctorate of university Universidad de Chile It is this way.I have also thought about doing some magister related to clinical things such as public health and improve the current system, how to improve current dental public policies, which are deficient, the current system classify many dental procedure as aesthetic and are not aesthetic, it is for health.

Really today I not have idea about of my future, only
in the nearby future I graduate of dentist. I have many ideas about what to do, that interests me the most
is studying doctorate in science of dentisty, for many reasons, the first reason is that i loved the program of
doctorate because is a program free
there are subjects mandatory, but most are optional, you choose what you want
to investigate.
The second reason is that I would like to work with Dr. Vernal in
his line of research that belongs to this doctorate, and the most important, I like this topic. I want to study about
periodontal biology and relate to immunology. I would like to study mainly in
Chile, but to do internships in other laboratories abroad, and the study full
time, because the program of doctorate of university Universidad de Chile It is this way
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario