Blog 9: Changes to my study program

Hi everyone
Today I'm going to introduce you to my Hell D:
Before anything you have to prepare yourself to read something very sad :c
In the first place my curriculum is very stressful because all subjects are anual. If you reprobe one subject, you will have to repeat the year and you only can progress with subjects not relationed with the main things about the career, in this case with the clinical topics. In other careers you can repeat the subject the next semester but in odontology you can’t. I always do my best effort trying to really learn, because my aim is doing the best service to my patients in the clinic when I reach it. But this is very hard, we don’t have much time to study and we have to practice everyday at same time.

The faculty doesn’t have the enough material and space to develop our skills. That’s because we have to expend a lot of money in dentistry supplies. In fact we have to pay the major part of the items that we need to approve the clinical subjects. The space it’s something very interesting, the university lack of that and this fact it’s relationed with the anual subjects. Why? Because the lack of space provokes that we haven’t enough classrooms to repeat the subjects in the next semester again and we have to wait until the next year.

The university has the enough technology, but isn’t easy to use by students for two reasons. The first is because the technology is saved in different places in the university, and in the second place, we don’t be free to use them when we need to understand it usage or when we want to practice with it.
In the last place I want to tell you about our teaching system. It’s literally a race to reach the clinic. We have to learn fast and without caring about the learning process. The learning process is slow, and sometimes we need to expend more time in special subjects that are harder to us.

That’s my career. In the beggining I didn’t like it but with time I learned to love this.


That’s all for today and I’m waiting for your opinion in the comments.
See you soon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Pets

Blog 3: Suffragette

Blog 10: English Language Challenges