My future job
Hi everyone!
Today I will write about my ideal work, and i hope, my future job.
I wish work in the public system, ideal work in an office near
my house jajaja, but i do not if i can, the reality in the field in salud is very hard, in special for enter the public system. I believe that i can achieve it with sacrifice.
In the same way, I wish work in investigation jajaj, i hope with the teacher Vernal or Monasterio, in the laboratory of dental periodontology. I am currently working with them, but as an assistant, afterwards i would like to make my own proposals and research.
In both jobs would be in closed spaces, in a laboratory or in a dental consultation, but in congress or exhibitions would leave my workplace. I would like to travel a lot in my work as in my spare time, i think being confined in only place makes me saaad, it gives me depression.
About of my future salary, i dont know what to salary expect, i wish that is good, ideally allow me survive, and recover the investment that I have made all these years studying and buying materials.
about my specialty i could be a doctorate in science of odontology or something clinical that i do not yet define.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario