Pets


Hi everyone!

Today, things changed and I posted the blog one Friday, haha, good is the last day of the week, so I will tell you something I love.

Today I will talk about pets, I love animals and I always want to take them home when I find them in the street, on instagram, I always see the animal section and I suffer, because I love them all, I always wanted to have a squirrel, a penguin and a duck jajaja, but I can't since I already have a cat called Maia , she is shy and lazy,  likes to be petted and gets mad when I don't feed her, she also vomits gross hairballs but I love her anyway <3 . 

Recently my boyfriend adopted a puppy dog called Maira, she is very playful and energetic, likes to bite everything. My boyfriend teached her how to sit and give her paw. Awww!
Whenever I go to my boyfriend house and I come back home my cat ignores me because she smells that I was with a dog, I'm laughing that he's so jealous


Also as a last note I want to thank anyone who has rescued an animal off the streets, and ask anyone reading this to do the same if you can, it will make you happy and you will save an animal life <3

Thanks for reading me see :D
PD:I had trouble uploading the photo, that's why this Instagram takes ;c


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Suffragette

Blog 10: English Language Challenges