Ghett'a Life Film review

Hi everyone!
Welcome to my blog, today I will write about a film that I saw on tuesday. The Ghett'a life is a film located in Jamaica, it addreses the tribal violence of ghettos that divides the country. The film for me, is amazing, because it manages to reproduce the reality that people suffer in Jamaica, the political corruption,and poverty of the families in the country, etc. and it made me feel part of the film.
My favorite character is Derrick, the protagonist, because despite being in a violent place, he has a dream, Derrick wants to be a boxer and is honest. I liked in the movie the part where the protagonist struggles to go to the gym to practice boxing although he lies to his parents he tells them that he practices football.
What I dont like about the movie is the part where Don Sin bribes the politicians and the father of Derrick because doing business suits them, and they fought for money and bet on Derrick.
My favourite part of the film is where his friend, Gully Rat is posing as a windscreen wiper and kills Don Sin and ends his reign of corruption and violence.
Thank you for reading
bye

 Ghett'a Life

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Pets

Blog 3: Suffragette

Blog 10: English Language Challenges