Blog 3: Suffragette
Hi Everyone
Today I will write about the film
suffragette, this film talks about women right to vote in the United Kingdom. I loved the film because it introduces a very
important theme for the period (XIX century).
Their struggles suffered much
oppression and initially them only protested, but given the frustrations of the
movement before the rigidity of the system to accept their demands they
responded violently.
My favourite character in the movie is
Maud, this women is very modest person and working in a laundry to help her
family and decided to participate and fight for the right vote of women.
My favorite scene is the part that Maud we
talked with the investigator and she yell that he is
lying, that not understand the movement and who is
guided by unjust laws.
The part that I don’t like
of the film was when one of the participants of the movement falls off the
horse and dies :c and other scene the
movie I HATE the part where the owner of the laundry abuses a girl and nobody, Maud
who sees what do anything.
Is all for today, Bye
It so sad when the actressn died:c
ResponderEliminarevery one loves Maud jajaja
ResponderEliminarI also didn't like when she dies :( But it helps a lot to the suffragist movement.
ResponderEliminarthey were very brave!!!!
ResponderEliminar