A country I would like to visit

Resultado de imagen para cultura japonesa


A country i would like to visit 

Hi everyone, my name is Romina Llanos.
I would like to go to Japan, because i am very attracted to their culture, i would like to participate in a "tea ceremony", but my strongest reason to go is for culinary stuff. I wish with my all heart taste their spices and seasoning, and all their variety of preparations.

Resultado de imagen para ramen I loved ramen, in special the egg "pochados" and the sushi <3 although the sushi that arrives in Chile is a fusion. I have been told that the food is insipid if compared to the Chilean one, but I want to have my own experience, i've also been fascinated by what I've tried, look at the photo of the ramen, it looks delicious.
I want to go on vacation, but I do not know if I would live there because even though I like their culture, no, if I would get used to it.

I'm will writing the next thursday

regards




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Pets

Blog 3: Suffragette

Blog 10: English Language Challenges